Are You and Your Team struggling to stay on top
of all your daily business demands?
(is it time for a change…)
It feels like you’re busy all the time, but you’re not making any progress.
You feel disorganized, like things are slipping. You know you should create systems and streamline processes, but you’re too busy putting out fires.
Running a highly-profitable, well-managed, growing business can be very rewarding. However, when profits decline, growth stalls, you need to uncover the root cause.
Telltale signs you are not harnessing your talent – your largest cost – but also your biggest source of profit and growth:
- Few new Customers, products and process innovations that fuel growth
- Lack of innovation, creativity and weak Customer relations to achieve them
- Divisive, stagnant culture – risk averse, slow to move, cultural and generational divide
- Low productivity – poor employee engagement, performance, teamwork and communication
- High turnover, brain drain – leadership talent shortage, loss of skills and knowledge
- Newly appointed Managers exhibiting lack of confidence, effectiveness, respect from direct reports
You can’t seem to hire the right people. Sometimes it seems like it would be easier to do the work yourself than manage your employees. Yet you know you need people in order to expand and make your business profitable.
Perhaps you have caught yourself lately, thinking:
- The team is not performing.
- My people aren’t doing what I need them to do.
- We need a strategy but no one even agrees what strategy is.
- We have a strategy but it’s not getting done.
- I have a conflict that is hurting my ability to get things done.
- The culture needs to change. We need to change and everyone is resisting.
- I am stressed out and overwhelmed.
- I can’t seem to get control of my time, I am working too hard.
- I’m getting feedback that I need to change a behavior.
- I have a belief that is holding me back.
- I need to develop other leaders, and make a succession plan.
- I need to communicate with more impact.
- I need to be more influential.
- I am stepping into a new role and need to position myself to succeed.
What level of leadership are you on?
Experience shows the issue typically boils down to 2 things.
1. Lack of business education/training
- You are awesome at what you DO…your technical competence. You may have great customer service and an excellent product.
- You’re less excellent at business – leading people, because you may not have gotten that education or training.
- You’ve managed to get this far without a lot of it…and now you’re faced with issues you’re not prepared to handle. This leads to challenges with managing time and money, developing business systems and, of course, sales and marketing.
2. Inexperience leading a team
- You started off as an individual contributor, or a one or two person operation, and now you have employees to manage.
- Your team is growing and you need to make the adjustment from being the person who does the work into the person who leads the people who do the work.
- You have spent so much time and effort to learn about the service or product your business provides.
Now is the time to develop your leadership, delegation, recruiting and training skills. After all you don’t get the team you want, you get the team you deserve. If you want a better team, now is the time to grow YOUR skills, so that you can get and keep better people to make your business flourish.
So…what level of leadership are you on? And what level does the organization need?
The TOP 6 Levers to accelerate
YOUR COMPANY’S GROWTH
Too often, we think growth means simply becoming larger. In reality, it means strengthening capabilities.
To increase competitiveness, you and your Team need to be change agents and transform your business – think strategically, execute and deliver more successfully.
Six levers you can use to create a Pathway to Growth from stronger leadership:
- Gain clarity and alignment on your best opportunities for top and bottom-line growth
- Achieve greater Customer focus, bolster Employee engagement & retention of top talent
- Be more innovative & productive – work smarter, move faster, accomplish more
- Create a high-performance culture – collaborative, aligned, comfortable with change
- Instill an entrepreneurial spirit and thinking – agile, flexible, problem solvers
- Strengthen & retain key Leadership talent that support you
We help you construct a durable platform for growth to DOUBLE Profit, Sales & Business Value. You’ll find more time for self, family and a “life.”
Build a high performance organization
Great companies outperform the competition in almost all areas.
They generally have one thing in common: they invest heavily in leadership development and tie that directly to building a high performance organization.
The Leadership Challenge will help you to build a high performance organization.
It’s time for you to step into your role as a business OWNER or LEADER. Instead of being the person who works IN the business, you now have to step into your role as the leader of your team and spend your time working ON the business.
There are two kinds of Business/Executive Coaches in this world.
Both groups are working hard and doing their best; all are passionate about coaching and its power to change lives. The difference is one just asks questions and the other has a set of best-practice tools and frameworks – a Coaching Master Toolkit.
High-Performance Culture Toolkit
- Understand what culture is and exactly what it takes for leaders to change the culture
- 6 top mistakes leaders make when trying to change a culture, and how to avoid them
- Utilize a coaching process to help change the culture – one that is comprehensive because it includes:
- defining the culture clearly
- communicating the “why” of culture change
- having the leader model the culture and go first
- having the leader and leadership team set the tone consistently
- putting structures in place to support the culture confirming that the leaders’ intent and impact with all employees is consistent
Team Coaching Toolkit
- Get a clear process and lines of inquiry to help team leaders and their team members have open and honest discussion, stay accountable, create clear roles, and overcome obstacles in order to achieve their results
- Understand how to coach team leaders and members at different points in their life cycle – start up, middle, wrap up
- Learn how to use data to help team members understand each other, give each other positive advice to be better, and keep improving
Master Toolkit of Solutions
- Create a High-Performance Culture
- Engage and Mobilize Employees
- Leading Through Change
- Building Effective Teams
- Service Excellence
- Executing Effectively
- Foster Collaboration Up, Down Across the Organization
- Resolving Conflict
- Succession Planning
- The Leadership Dashboard
- New Leadership Role: Success in 1st 100 Days
- Strategic Planning/Setting Direction
- Think Comprehensively
- Influence More Effectively
- Coaching through a Merger/Acquisition
- And more….
Leadership or Executive Coaching
This type of coaching is typically tied to the company’s strategic initiatives, succession planning and/or retention strategies, and primarily focuses on enhancing performance and developing leadership or team-building skills.
It can also revolve around personal skill development, achieving balance, handling stress, managing people, overcoming conflict or career transition.
Catalyzing Coaching Conversations
Coaching happens in conversations. You come away from each of these conversations feeling empowered.
Assessment. Interview, performance review to assess leadership capabilities, personal mastery, business acumen, accomplishments.
Development Plan. Helps discover where you can play from strengths in current role and identify development assignments.
Believing in yourself. The beginning of all leadership is believing in yourself, that you can make a difference, that you can be successful, that you can have an impact.
It’s ok to have big personal and organizational ambitions It takes big personal and organizational ambitions to build a winning organization and make a difference in the world.
What only the CEO can do. This conversation focuses on the unique work and role of the Business Owner and Leader. You learn how start thinking and acting like a 10X CEO today – making bold strategic decisions.
Making great decisions and judgments calls. The ultimate marker of good leadership and bad leadership is judgments. Your coach acts as a thinking partner, providing detached judgment.
Accelerating strategic alignment and executive. The goal of the program is to accelerate strategic change in the organization through individual and group coaching.
Build a High Performance Organization. Personify high performance through your own accomplishments and raise the bar to high performance for others.
Now is the time to crush it—outperform in your current job. The goal is to increase your results and credibility, to identify an initiative to turn in stellar economic performance.
Leadership and Personal Mastery. Emotional intelligence is dealing successfully with direct reports, customers, bosses and/or boards to create a high performance organization
YOU WILL GET COACHING IN THESE THREE AREAS:
Business Tools: getting things done using proven tools, strategies and techniques. The most common challenges faced by business leaders are in the areas of time, team and money. Information on how to address these challenges can be found by anyone who knows how to use a search engine. How to execute those strategies is where the gold is mined and is where the coach helps the most.
Personal Growth: if the leader (YOU) wants to have a better business, first the business needs a better leader (YOU)! What is the success mindset? What shifts need to happen to facilitate that success?
Action & Performance: while a coach can’t do your push-ups, the coach can help you to do more and better quality push ups!
What does it cost?
First of all, business and executive coaching doesn’t cost – it pays for itself, and then some. Studies show that the average return on investment is 5-8 times the amount that they paid for the coaching services.
Coaching is an investment that usually begins to pay off immediately and will continue paying off over the life of your business. Everything you learn today you can continue to apply in the future.
The real cost is NOT getting business coaching. Here’s some free business coaching for you:
– How much did you earn in your business last month?
– How much did you WANT to earn last month?
Subtract the two figures. This is how much it is costing you – each and every month – that you put off learning what you need to learn, or changing what you need to change.